Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wonder Years??

After 23 yrs of existing on this planet ....if u think about the old times u mostly remember only the good things which happened to you, how u got up excited every sunday to watch ducktales and talespin on dd2.......how everyday in school something really funny happened where u died out of laughter....there wasnt anyone to bother u ...it jus consisted of saving ur ass and having fun without any sense of judgement etc etc...things we did in school...while coming home in sharmaji's 1946 chevrolet bus which was literally falling into pieces....

hmmm lemme try to remember something funny from the past....

class 1 to 5

heheh all i can remember now is getting punished.......well used to go to school in this really really old bus and i used to be one of the last chaps the bus picked up cos i used to live nearet to school.....it was terrible standing at 7:15 in the morning for the bus specially in shorts during winter where my insides would freeze due to the cold.....I used to go to school with one set of people and return back with another set......with whom all i used to go where dipayan and shomi...i jus remember dip, shomi, dips brother who came later ....this retarded big dude called arindam who was 5 yrs younger to me and still as large as me and some guy called rasogolla cos he looked like one and i used to torment him tons for it....

class 1 to 5 as the shortest and the most underweight guy in my batch i had to spend time getting the shit kicked out of me.......i used to return home with shubharti, ronit(they were brotheres then)..devesh daga as i can rememebr and some real nasty senior chaps who always used to beat me for fun.... first they would kick my bag stomp on it and then after they had finished the bag they would move on to me...i remember distincly them asking me in class 3 "have u seen a blue film" and stupid as i was i said "yah i have seen the good son" the movie good son was a depressing movie with elijiah wood and mackl culkin and it was shot with a blue filter...they laughed at me and beat me again.....

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

haha!Apart from the beating,ur last parah is actually funny.Shubharthi and ronit being brothers...i thought they were kaka-bhaagne...heehee....but the thought of them being good friends then,makes me fuckin laugh...heehee....
..and i didnt know Good son had elijiah wood.Damn!