Monday, June 11, 2007

I love mondays

Yah will sound weird but I do love mondays......see its easy to blame everything that goes wrong during the day on the day itself......forgot to bring item x..."oh its a monday thats why"

I donno maybe im in love with depression...it seem to follow me everywhere like a bright sunlit cloud(irony)...so had met some people in the canteen someday back who were actully justifying why its good to be depressed... i will objectively state their points without bothering to put in something good....

"happiness apparently has only one stage happy or not happy....there are several stages of depression which people can discover and enjoy......depression makes u appreciate music and literature like never before....there are many things you didnt take a second look at before now becomes so important because u can appreciate it cos ur sad and depressed"

disclaimer: I am not sad or depressed, so people plzzz dont send me messages saying i have more things to look forward to than boiled eggs for breakfast

another thought came to me..... most of my friends and me were after girls who were seriously unstable which led me to a conclusion that only cos these girls had deviant tastes , they were dating us...if they were normal with normal tastes they wouldnt even look at us ....hmmm gives my self worth a huge booost....

anyway convinced my prof to buy a nikon d40x for the lab ...hehe will have fun practicing on the camera......

hmmm i have been wasting too much time lately...doin some hands on work but not doin my reading much.....jus have to start reading from tommorow.....

No comments: