Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jobhaters anonymous meeting

"Help me I hate my job, everything around me seems so dark....how I have been tempted to jump off my office building.... everyone in my office is soo boring.....i dont think im fit for this job.....how will i survive this.....this is not wat i meant my life to become....if u say "this is the begining of the rest of my life" ...ill kill u"

Im tired of hearing people complaining about their jobs and their high expectations of wat their job would be like ... wat the hell did they expect....when the graduate they will get bill gates job as cheif software architect of microsoft....even that would eb a trouble with my portly friend who has gas problems cos bill gates has to travel a lot.....

hey who had the perfect job at the first time....no one did....ifu are brave enuff to belive all this is not for u then stop working and start ur own company.....if ur not brave enough or "I need the money for settling down" kinda guy then jus look at the bright side of ur work.....
maybe some pretty girl who works with u....in house gym/...free food.....unlimited broadband for downloading stuff.......or even free sationary so u can scribble pics on it..(nah i know ur not pam from the office but wat would u do if u worked for michael scott)

so people stop complaininn about work.......abraham lincoln first job was in a dinghy office where there were no glass on the windows but oiled paper.........colonel sanders from kfc had to live in his car for 5 yrs at the age of 65 untile someone accepted his chicken recipe....wat if had given up......all the pricks wasting their fathers money at the park street kfc in calcutta would know how much effort has gone to make that chicken recipe work................

wellmaybe u can call be self righteous sourpuss grumpy man but wat to do this is wat i feel... without purugatory hard work there is no salvation....last year i ahd wasted my time like hell an now i feel the effects of it......

so people wat do u have to loose...imsure u have a good place to stay(people in singapore not included in this cos finding a good house is a real pain in the ass now) and u have nice friends...gfs bfs who really want to help you thru the bad times.. so why not give it a try instead of quitting.,....... as for me i have my lovely breakfast with 2 kaya butter toast and 2 half boiled eggs tolook forward to everyday .....

2 comments:

Theta said...

hmm.. quite true.. we do crib a lot abt our jobs .. hehehe but its just that at times things get screwed up so bad that all u can do is crib abt it.....
nice post btw.. and those pics of ur friends are cute

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

damn bloody job!!!....
ha!Perfect job....there's one i know... :-P....
...and when did u start bloggin...??!!