Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Some 3 yr old pics

Found some really good pics from first year...they were in kaushics comp....hehe rememebered the time we took stupid pics using rishabs cam ....nice times... now everyones soo old and boring

Apparently this pic was meant to be that i cannot resist the call of my kin that is rishab is trying to keep me away from the lab animal holding place which is really where i belong taken at 4 am in the morning i guess.....
Studying at 3 am in the monring before physics exam 1st sem....elevated plane i guess...rishabhs room cos he had aircon
Yaaah my first year pgp room....rishabh playing games on my comp 2 am at night.....we never really had any sense of time then...
Varun me and rishabh first year ...first time we went to raffles place i guess......pizza hut was closd and i got mad and puched karthik cos i was hungry hmmmm crazy

No comments: