Sunday, June 10, 2007

Randoms Facts

I was goin thru my friend debanuj's blog and his random fact thingy looked smart and neat so i decided to let go of originality and follow his format......

hmmm random facts:

I am very very very very pissed with someone and that person knows it. My dignity is at stake and instead of letting it go I have decided to scrape up watever is left of my dignity.

Quote of the day...my friend told me online "I thought we were insensetive...woman are way more insensetive than us"

Did u know vodka martinis are tasteless ..I had one on friday...wat a waste of money...

Some interested people have decided to pay me for taking their photos....plzzz plzzz god let this work out...

Looking at my paunch with disgust I have decided to seriously start working out from tommorow.....no more softy only lean muscles

People used to make fun of my ass in school...lets see whose laughing now...i used to be called .... BUTTMAN-the assed crusader

I realized I cannot go out wiht any girl in this world...(No u bastards not cos im gay) its jus that i find every girl to be defective...some like themselves too much ...some dont take a shower...some like other girls....some are maternal...some are mental... some know the names of all the pastas(and they are not italian)....some are too "cultured" to like me

my prof's 20 mnth son isnt doin well health wise....i really really wish he gets better poor kid....

I have decided to take courses in both electric guitar and jazz piano lets see which one works out......

I decided to read a jeffrey archer (memeber of parliament) book....i used to see arjun in school reading "kane and able" 8 yrs have passed and finally now i decide to read one of those....also taken life of pi...hitchhikers guide from the library ....which one do i read first....hmmmm

never tell anyone that the person has potential...read a quote by frog eyed butt ugly crazy assed jerk philosopher satre that "saying u have potential means ur a loser....cos if u were succesful no one would say u have potential..they would ahve said u have dont it already"

I realized im not very ethnic....i hardly ever went to durga pujo....or a single bhai phota....or ever went to a temple...its not cos i dont respect tradition or im an atheist but jus like that.....ill thus have ease letting go of myself ebing bengali and become something else....for now sake ill be international man of mystery...ok thats rubbish

I should get well fitting clothes......either they are too big or too small.....but then again my size will change in next 1 mnth..i donno wat to dooo

had this cream of mushroom soup which i bought from marks and spencers...was realy really good....had a chicken chop and beef steak for luch so decided to have doi bhat for dinner.....give the liver some rest

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Well,u have way too many random facts...and urs is way too many cooler than mine....

And yes,vodka martinis are a bit tasteless but i actually like the strong punch.

:)