Monday, June 18, 2007

Hmmm U have got to see this

Lately I have been down for some reasons...and I happen to watch Love Actually and Music and Lyrics.... people who know me well should know why Im watching these movies ...anyway Love Actually turned out to be be a really nice movie with all that british accent and all...I wish they had given rowan atkinson a bigger role.......

]well wat was good was the starting of music and lyrics ..... a made up pop video showing hugh grant as a 80s pop sensation and the song is called a cheezy "pop goes my heart" anyone would hate the song but the tune is jus so catchy and the video is so funny and old i had to post it...



hehe pop goes my heart....

well the main song of music and lyrics is also real nice;...i donno wat is ahppening to me but im in love with that song too...it was a decent movie with hugh grant stealing the show as a washed out pop sensation.....so heres the main song...hugh grant sang it himself....

its called "way back into love"


2 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

haha!.
i loved music and lyris starting song too.Ektu gay-ish chilo.But pretty chic and pop-ish!!!..heehee

Unknown said...

heyy i like the "pop goes my heart" song =D ..its a lil weird but nevertheless I like watching it..