Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pics at Clark Quay

Went for lunch at Clarke Quay ...u know with all the expensive resturants... well went to this place called IVORY ...apparently its there in calcutta tooo...well i dont go or get invited to expensive resturants much cos nobody likes me enuff to invite me to something ..anyway went there cos my aunt was treating and was bored out of my mind...2 bloody marys helped a bit but even then the food made me sick.....i donno i have eaten fast food for so loong that posh resturant food is not good for me....anyway i had taken my cam wiht me gave me a chance to take a lot of pics....couldnt take many inside cos it was dark.....all was goin when this useless fat man with a nikon dslr came and stole my glory...


The usual pic ...i think people will realise it...donno how many jds i had in this place with kow...some intern friends etc etc...



I like the way they build modern stuff on the existing building .... this is a hospital themed pub...heheget wasted and they will take care of u...


This is the pic of the people at the place.....i was happy enough that I was asked to take the pic because .....THEN I DONT HAVE TO BE IN IT...WOHOOO>..anyway i wont bother to explain who is who...cos i dont care


My half drunk bloody mary.....helped a lot to get my mind off the environment and focus on more imp things like ...wat if i had huge muscles...do grls like guys with more muscles....wat if i became a real photographer one day ..ho cool if my photos come in the newspaper and then...when can we even start eating
and this pic is for the people who have been to grain of salt to compared.....as for me i dont care about the ambiance and the food was like 5/10/////i have seen all big places dissapoint with the food donno why....i like good food ...dont care if im eating it on the road...rememebr those kati rolls i had with sreya they were amazing.......december was great

1 comment: