Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How many physicists does it take to move a table....

Answer is four, today it took four of us to move our optical table which weighs a ton

People think physicists do nothing,....occasionally i have some girl in my french class asking me questions like "do you guys ever make anything that works...??" anyway ignoring the ignorant shit the french learning, caucasian bf seeking pretentious gucci sunglass wearing girls who know nothing about physics except it was a subject they flunked at high school , I would like the world to know that we experimentalists do real work......like moving heavy shit..making circuits and lasers to work and stuff like that.....

Anyway i dont expect much out this world where some dude called "soulja boy" is topping charts in the us and people are making salsa songs about barack obama. As some black comedian on the Jay leno show said "black people are not the solution to all of america's problems".

As I wrote in my last post about people complaining alot.........and people obsessing about somethig not that important. Like this whole fad about Barrack obama, I know its cool having a minority winning the election in US but common we dont know anything about this guy and he can come into power and fuck the world just as Bush did.....I think we shouldnt celebrate that obama is winning but jus that bush will no longer be president.....

There are these tons of lame ass couples around me who do stupid shit to keep the love alive........some girl gave her bf a $400 buck watch.....I mean common if u wanna keep the love alive and ur bf is not 50 cents or P.Diddy do u think investing in bling will result in happily ever after............

People who like clean looking girls and soft nice music should listen to Colby Caillat (atleast thats wat the spelling ) and her song bubly....its really really nice.....and also Sara something with her song "love song".....

Anyway Ill probably write more in the deadly boring Seminar lecture time.....people who think beer is bitter should realy try Erdinger ....u can easily drink two pints of it and not find it bitter at all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.