Monday, November 5, 2007

Writer's Block

Writing without anything in mind is hard or even having really really disorganized thoughts is hard even harder is writing this blog with the tv on with house running makes it even tougher.

What is there to write about anyway? Maybe its the fact that 12 yrs in a morale crushing boys school had made me so awkward with women that I do a great job of repelling them or the fact that drinking 4 times a week is really bad for me. Or maybe that movies are mostly optimistic unrealistic bullshit and I will tell you why.

Recently I had run out of movies to watch and ended up with something called "the holiday". Some blah blah really bad chick flick that I had to fast forward through. The movie did have cameron diaz and kate winslet whom I like a lot but also had jude law whom I hate cos my ex liked him and fantasized about him instead of me. Anyway these horrible over optimistic chick flicks are so full of shit that they make u believe life improves when it never does. Basic idea is when someone "special" leaves u there is always someone else right there to take her place..but reality is that there is no one there and you jus go from worse to miserable during those times alone.

I did get "American Gangster" from a guy I know and I plan to watch this movie. Personally I dont like Denzel Washington at all because he overdoes his part, not much overdoing as Jamie Fox who really really overacts. But i dolike Russell Crowe a lot and I think he will do a really good job in the movie.

Some people in this world want everyone to believe that they are having a lot of "Fun". What im sure of is that they are not really having so much more fun that you or me, but what do they acheive by making everyone believe that they are having the most fun. Is it cos that their childhoods were that miserable that they have to over compensate for it by talking about it all the time.

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

huh??...U start drinking too??!!...haha!!
And some pretty fuckin shite mate about the Jude Law information!!