Monday, November 5, 2007

Penning down my Crazyness:My moleskin Notebook

Recently I have seen many people(europeans) lately armed with a moleskin notebook where they write down something after every half an hour. As original as I am I decided to buy myself one to pen down my crazy thoughts as they come and hopefully piece them together into the worlds craziest novel. I also included a happyness quotient everytime I write which is basically a score out of 10 of how happy I am. This is a way to track my mood over weeks and years maybe.

So what I got until now is :

1) "Bra" means good in swedish.. so if u want to buy a good bra...go to the store in sweden and say "BRa bra"(only for the ladies...ccrossdressers plzz use french ...suits u better)

2) had a funny thought about a guy who tries to make a move on a girl in a club, bus or any location and whent he girl retaliates and people gather around him ..he shouts "im gay , im gay" just sounded funny in my head....

No comments: