Thursday, November 22, 2007

Week Before the Exams:Short Notes

  • I have exams in a week, advanced quantum mechanics which deals mainly feynman's path integral formulation, semi classical expansion, stochastic systems and fermions.....well im kinda well prepared for it ...just have to gothru revisions and derivations
  • Tommorow got plans to go partying as usual...gotta restrain on the alcohol..not too many "long island teas" tommorow night cos I dont want to spend saturday nursing a hangover with lemon water trying to rehydrate myself when I also have a bbq at my supervisor's place later that day
  • Heard about calcutta coming under curfew with my school area becoming a hot spot...Nothing to say about it jus that too many people only want to create trouble and donno why west bengal is even keep tasleema nasreen(i really hate those "intellectuals" who want cheap popularity by writing controversial stuff..salman rushdie being one of them
  • have several ideas for the next comic strip(linux vs mac, virgin conception) will have to get time to do it
  • most probably be goin to cambodia on the 15th of december ..landing in siam rep checking out ankor wat....
  • will go to calcutta on the 21st of december...will be really uncomfortable because last time I was there I had a gf and everything and everything seemed perfect....well lifes not perfect and hehe gotta keep the show running...

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Long island tea ...rockssssss!!!