Friday, October 5, 2007

30 things I have done

Saw some girl do that and she had lame entries like "I had a pet turtle"and "I had a stalker"....wat crap...i decided to put mine.....

1) Was punished in school while dancing with the national anthem
2) Was beaten by 2 chinese guys in school and I survived it
3)Was caught in class 9 imitating the vice principle
4)Was banned from bio class the entire class 10
5) Had curshes on 2 different sreya basu s( shreya and sreya), sreya basu later became my gf
6) Have been knocked off from the dance floor by a drunk girl
7)Was always dead scared of cats and dogs all my life...
8)Let a cat sit on my lap to please a special someone
9)Fought with an auto driver when I was in class 7
10)Learnt wat prostitute means when I was in class 6 and thought the idea was smashing
11) (All DB people) used to gawk at a girl called sneha misra behind our school who is now a model for maxim and cosmo(shit)
12) Parents and teachers thought I would end up in asylum or jail by 21
13) Took up bodybuilding....left it ..will take up again
14) Was a model for ABP group when I was 12 yrs old
15) Told I look like Sergey Brin and Jerry Seinfeld
16) Told i look french algerian and mistaken for one
17) Approached in various degrees of uncomfortness by several gay chaps who thought i had the quality too
18) Have been hit upon by women way elder to me
19) Had romantic obsessions which lasted 5 yrs each
20) Wanted to be a computer scientist when I was a kid
21) Had crushes on friend's gfs and fiances
22) Represented univ as a proffesional gamer
23) Became from a non photographer to one in one year
24) Always had dreams of saving a plane from a terrorist attack where a certain actress(drew barrymore, monica bellucci) needed to be rescued
25) Been told by a girl...that im sexy but not cool (hehehhee)
26) Trimmed my body hair
27) Had cut myfinger after trying to imitate zorro with a pen knife
28) Was scared of water and took me 7 or 8 yrs to learn to swim
29) Went wake boarding and looked retarded cos got cramp in the middle
30) Told everyone at salsa class that I was dyxlesic to cover up bad coordination

No comments: