Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Night Movies


I havent been watching too mnay movies at the cineplexes lately cos mainly I havent been able to convince people to watch the movies. I couldnt convince anyone to come with me for resident evil extinction and thus I had to go alone....I didnt like it muhc...only the action....was ohkkk and mila jovovich wasnt even good in this one...one thing I did notice that there was smoothing technique applied ot ehr skin throughout the movie to make it look nice...unfortunately ali larter who was also in this movie didnt get it....there was no nudity and no good zombies so the movie was a dud...

I have been watching some movies lately because i copied arnd 45 gb of movies approximately 50 movies from a guy I know and I watched some movies recently. I really loved trendspotting. I dont endorse or support pushing anything but I liked the movie cos:



Ewan Mcgregor with his accent was great.



The other chap from full monty and that james bond movie was good as being as mad as a hatter




Mainly these 4 or 5 lads from scotland and their obsession with heroin....2 of them were clean and stuff....and its interesting how the story evolves











Someone told me my life is some really slow Woody Allen movie and half as interesting. I havent watched any wooden allen movie till now and since I have taken this movie "Manhattan" from someone else on the network Ill watch it soon. It stars woody allen as usual as a sad comedy writer in love with a high school girl(totally illegal), with a lesbian ex wife(a suprisingly hot meryl streep) and then he falls in love with the mistress of his best friend.Now i havent watched the movie yet but I jus watched some part of it and its in black and white....Ill watch it and let people know.










No comments: